When logging into the hosted system, users may encounter an error message saying RemoteAPP Disconnected. There are several versions of this message, but the most common is shown below.
This message is triggered for one of the following reasons:
1. The user has entered an incorrect username.
- If you are unsure of your username please reference your new hire email, or contact CTTS. This is not your University username, and is typically your first initial.last name or your first name.last name.
- Example: j.bob or joe.bob
2. The user has not entered the tti\ in front of their username.
- The backslash is located above the enter key. Try entering your correct username with tti\ in front.
- Example: tti\j.bob
3. The user has used an expired password. Cloud passwords are managed by the user. Cloud passwords must be changed every six months.
- To change your cloud password reference Reset Cloud Password (Hosted).
4. The user has entered the wrong password too many times.
- To change your cloud password reference Changing your Cloud Password (Hosted)
Please sign in to leave a comment.