For this to work, you must be on version 5 or later of the 2022 tax software. Transmit to Central Site and apply your updates, prior to using the following instructions.
1. Open the tax return you would like to print and make sure that the return is Verified Successfully.
2. Select the Print menu option from the Tax Return Toolbar.
3. Ensure the Thin PDF checkbox is checked. Thin PDF should be checked by default, but if it is not, please check it. ***THIS BOX MUST BE CHECKED FOR YOUR RETURN TO SAVE TO YOUR DESIRED LOCATION***
4. Select the SignDoc button from the print options window.
5. STOP!!! DO NOT select OK, yet! You MUST navigate to the CTTS Client to complete the signature.
6. Select Remote Req (Remote Request).
7. This will open the Cloud Remote Request Queue with the Remote Request you initiated in Step 4 above. Select the remote request you would like to sign at this time, then choose Select.
8. Capture the signature(s) using a pre-installed signature pad or on-screen capture.
9. Close the Cloud Remote Request Queue.
10. Minimize the CTTS Client.
11. Select, OK.
12. A pdf copy of the return will auto populate. Close this pdf (Do not print from this pdf).
13. After closing the pdf copy of the return you will be presented with a message. Please wait for the file to generate and save to your desired location on your machine.
14. You will receive confirmation that the file has been generated and saved. You may close this message at any time. This will display what location the files are being saved to on your machine.
15. Navigate to the location where the files are designated to save.
16. Open the newly saved return pdf. Print the document like normal.