We have made printing checks as easy and seamless as possible. Please follow the instructions below to successfully print checks from the Tax Software.
Printing Checks from the Tax Software
1. Navigate to the Work In Progress (WIP) screen located inside the tax software
2. Select Checks, Registers, and Activation from the Printing Queue
3. Select the correct Banking Partner option located in the RAC Bank dropdown menu (Checks to Print tab). Reminder: RAC Bank options may differ from options pictured below, depending on banking partners and setup options).
4. Choose which check you would like to print from the list of available checks to print, and select Print Check(s). Recommendation: Print checks one at a time.
5. Enter the desired check number from the available check stock*
*check ranges can be activated from the Check Inventory tab located on the Check, Registers, and Activation screen.
6. Enter the check stock into your printer, and confirm the check number is correct by selecting OK.
7. Verify the correct Printer option is selected and select Print (this will print the check).
8. Transmit to Central Site immediately after printing checks in order for the checks to be cashed by the bank.