Are you trying to Print but the Printer you normally use to Print tax returns is not showing in the Select Printer options window?
It may be caused by recently adding a new printer or not logging in to the tax software in the correct order.
Follow the steps below (in order) to get the correct printer:
1. Select Status on the Cloud Client icon to verify the software has the correct default printer selected.
2. Verify printer listed under Live Link Status, if printer is correct please skip to step 7.
3. If printer is incorrect, select Set Printer.
4. Click the drop down arrow to see list of printers.
5. Select the appropriate printer.
6. Select close to save the new printer.
7. Ensure you are completely logged out of the tax software by clicking the UP arrow (highlighted in green below) in the bottom right corner of your computer by the date and time.
8. If you don't see the computer icon highlighted below, you are completely logged out. If it is there right click the icon with your mouse and choose disconnect all connections.
9. Re-open your Cloud Client icon, and select desired Tax Year.
If you are using the Cloud Client to access your tax returns, a new window will appear as soon as you select the desired Tax Year.
That window looks like this:
DO NOT SELECT "OK" UNTIL YOU ARE ACTUALLY LOGGED INTO THE TAX SOFTWARE!
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THIS ORDER MAY RESULT IN A INCORRECT PRINTER SELECTION!
10. Click > Connect
11. Enter > username/password for the cloud.
12. Enter > Tax Software login credentials
13. NOW you can select OK