After a return has been Signed & Printed and the documents have been distributed to the taxpayer's file and to the taxpayer, it is time to Queue/Transmit the tax return.
The steps for executing the Queue & Transmit process are show below:
1. With the tax return Open, click on the Queue button on the icon bar near the top of the software.
2. Choose the correct package(s), and click the Queue button.
3. Select the Transmit icon from the toolbar.
4. Confirm the correct tax return(s) has been scheduled for Transmit, and select OK.
5. Select Transmit (this will send the return).
Check the status of a tax return by viewing the Status column in your list of returns.