If an error has occurred during the printing process of a check use these following steps to reprint the check:
1. Write VOID on the misprinted check (front/back), then navigate to the checks, registers, and activation section from the Work In Progress summary page.
2. Select the check register tab.
3. Scroll down the list until you’ve located the check that needs to be reprinted, and check the box.
4. Click the reprint button on the bottom right
5. When reprint is selected a warning box will pop up (as depicted below) click the OK in that window.
6. Once OK has been selected the software will transmit the request and the following window will pop up:
7. Click on close that window and the check is ready to be reprinted.
** Disclaimer you cannot reprint a check that has already been verified but not cashed. Follow the how to submit a check reissue request instructions for that scenario.