Use the First Time Homebuyer Credit Account Look-up provided by the IRS to get account information such as the total amount of credit or repayment amount.
- Received a First Time Homebuyer Credit
- Social Security Number, or ITIN
- Date of Birth
- Street Address; and
- ZIP Code
- Navigate to the First Time Homebuyer Credit Account Look-up to receive:
- Balance of First Time Homebuyer Credit
- Amount paid back to date
- Total amount of the credit received
- Annual installment repayment amount
If you experience any trouble accessing the account or have questions, you can speak with an IRS customer service representative by calling 800-919-0352 (FTHBC Toll-Free Number provided by IRS)
CrossLink Tax Tech Solutions is not affiliated or associated with the IRS or irs.gov
Please sign in to leave a comment.