Taxpayers using the hosted system should use the following instructions to login to the tax program.
1. Open the Cloud Client.
2. Select the desired tax year.
3. Establish the domain by entering tti\ in front of your username.
For example, someone with a username of john.smith would enter tti\john.smith. Someone with a username of j.smith would enter tti\j.smith.
Example of correctly establishing our domain in the username:
4. Enter the password you created on the PWE portal here.
- If you have never set this password you look for your CTTS welcome email with instructions on how to set this password (this is not the same as your CTTS University password).
- If you haven't changed this password in the last 6 months you may try to reset your password on the PWE website or contact CTTS for a password reset.
- If you are logging in here after transferring locations you may need to notify CTTS of a location change.
Please sign in to leave a comment.