If an error has occurred during the printing process of a check use these following steps to reprint the check:
1. Write VOID on the misprinted check (front/back), then navigate to the checks, registers, and activation section from the Work In Progress summary page.
2. Select the check register tab.
3. Scroll down the list until you’ve located the check that needs to be reprinted, and check the box.
4. Click the reprint button on the bottom right.
5. Select OK on the Check Reprint warning.
6. The software will transmit the request and display the check that has been queued for reprint.
7. Click close. The check will be placed in the Checks To Print tab.
** Disclaimer you cannot reprint a check that has already been verified but not cashed. Follow the how to submit a check reissue request instructions for that scenario.
Need more help? Watch our quick video below...