Form 1099-G, Certain Government Payments
- Taxpayers should receive Form 1099-G if they received any of the following items:
- Unemployment compensation
- State or local income tax refunds, credits, or offsets
- Reemployment trade adjustment assistance payments
- Taxable grants
- Agricultural payment
- In a typical year with no extensions, Form 1099-G must be issued to taxpayers no later than January 31st.
1. Select Add Form.
2. Begin by typing 1099-G, into the search bar at the bottom of the All Forms and Schedules Menu.
3. Select Form 1099-G. Double-click to add the form.
4. If a joint return, choose New Taxpayer's or New Spouse's Occurrence.
5. Complete the 1099-G, filling in all applicable sections.
Please sign in to leave a comment.